Sunday, May 8, 2011

DX5 playing Depeche Mode "Nothing to Fear"



Uploaded by on May 8, 2011
One of the last videos shot in this studio. I am moving to a temporary one while building the definitive (say goodbye to the flower power sofa and curtains...).

I added a Simmons SDS 8 module for drum effects. The only original pad I have is too weared, so I used two standar pads for triggering the unit.

Upper Keyboard: Emu EMAX II HD
Lower: Emu Emax.

All sounds were synthesized by me, sampling them into the emaxes. Sources were JP8000 DW8000 Poly 800, and my Emax library.

Composed by Martin L. Gore.

2 comments:

  1. I love this music.

    You are great.

    Can you explain to me how you discovered the right notes to play in each part of the music?

    There is a magic formula or you only use the ear to discover?

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click on the link below to leave a comment for DX5. I'm not the artist.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=COGATLz_zdE#!

    ReplyDelete