Sunday, May 8, 2011

Analogue Solutions Leipzig-s


Uploaded by on May 7, 2011
Analogue Solutions new synth: the Leipzig-s.
A very beefy analogue sound engine with a very unique edge, more on the rougher sound side. I've grown a soft spot for AS synthesizers eversince I got their Telemark which I cannot praise enough. Being a modular and semi-modular fan I do miss patch points on the Leipzig-s and maybe a multi-mode filter to enhance the already vast sonic flexibility of this machine. But aside from my wishlist and personal preferences I must admit that the Leipzig-s is a most powerful musical instrument.
Here I teamed the Leipzig-s up with the Telemark, Vermona DRM1 MKIII drums, the Doepfer A-100 and a string pad from the Roland JX 8-P - ALL sounds are purely analogue.
It's a fairly large file - apologies for that. Headphones recommended. The predominance of the Leipzig-s in the mix is intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment