Sunday, March 13, 2011



More fun with the M-Audio Venom. Note this is not a proper demo. I am creating a TouchOSC template for all editable parameters in single mode of the Venom and I thought I'd throw this video up. The Venom is turning out to be a surprisingly deep synth. In this video I am just tweaking the distortion parameters in the Insert FX page of my editor. Wireless control is via The Missing Link. Sliders from left to right: Depth, PreGain, PostGain and High Cutoff. The bottom end drops out in the video and I'm still using the mic in on my Canon T2i. No time to sync audio and video just yet. Trust me, it sounds MUCH better live. The more I play with this synth the more I am impressed. I don't want to give too much away before my proper review, but it sounds really, really good. There are things you can do with this synth that you simply cannot do with others. This is a relatively deep and powerful synth. Note this is Single mode with only one patch. The Venom supports Multi mode with up to four patches active.

No comments:

Post a Comment